Remembrance day, Thursday, November 11th, the business opens as usual.
If you want to start out a training journey, what are you waiting for? Call me for the first consultation!! I could tour my personal training gym as you requested.
Importance of warmup before personal training
The weather gets not so great and cold. I would certainly recommend 5 min warm up before training session.
Here are five reasons you should warm up.
- Gradually increase heart rate.
- Producing synovial fluid within synovial joints to reduce friction at your joints which increase mobility.
- Reduce the risk of injury.
- Improves neuromuscular coordination.
- Increase the body temperature.
After the training, try to lower your heart rate gradually, which makes your body less tired after the workouts. In other words, avoid finishing with vigorous training.
We can start our personal training anytime. Don’t be shy to contact me for the first consultation!!